Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chapter Four: Rules & Regulations

Sooo...I've been looking at the Legacy rules. You start them out with nothing, not even a house. Whoopsie. This would have been better if I had found out BEFORE Emma and Jack had to deal with two toddlers.



 Birthday time, because I am not dealing with two squalling maggot babies. At least as toddlers they can entertain themselves.
 This is why I'll be glad the trailer is gone. WTF spacing goes bye-bye.
 Jack...? Maybe you could get closer?
 What an appropriate outfit to wear to a baby's birthday party, Emma.
 This is Deanna. The twins have weird coloring. Deanna has black hair (Jack) and hazel-y eyes (Emma)...
 ...while Lisa has red-brown hair (Emma) and blue eyes (Jack). Reverse colors!
 Enjoy your home and roof, girls. You'll be moving to a big empty lot soon.
 And with Jack's promotion to Stagehand, the moving can commence.
 The girls get to live out in the open now. As do their parents.
 I pushed them out into a little corner of the lot I bought. That empty lot near the Altos and Landgraabs. I can imagine them moving in and the rich families going "W...T...F?"
 The kitchen.
 The bathroom is actually a room, what with the whole whining whenever there's a possibility of somebody seeing you do your business.
 Jack's been rolling a lot of family wants recently. Mostly involving Lisa, who I guess is now daddy's little girl.
 Emma, I guess sensing Jack's Lisa-centric wishes, has been rolling a lot of Deanna related wishes to compensate. Okay, so each child as a parent to be BFF with.
 I love watching Sims skill together at the same time.
 What are you teaching your daughter, Jack? O.o
 Awww.
 The girls have dinner, as you do. Not enough money for high chairs. Before Emma got money for time off (she's still on maternity leave...I aged them up way prematurely) they had, like, 26 Simoleans.
 Not enough money for making new food. WAFFLES SHOULD NOT BE 11 SIMOLEANS TO MAKE.
Until next time, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment