Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chapter Five: Cheaters Always Prosper.

So. I've been a bad Simmer. I cheated a little. :<



 Welp, Jack can play for tips now. That's good.
 Lisa loves her xylophone. Srsly. She did NOT stay away from it during the entire time she had it.
 I made Emma quit her job. She didn't really NEED it, taking into consideration that she has a LTW that isn't related to a job. However, I didn't think of the fact that the rest of the family sort of has a NEED for her to be employed.
 Lisa has her xylophone and Deanna has her little peg box thing.
 After work snuggle.
 Oh, look, Emma. I almost forgot she was there.

Emma: *grumbles sullenly*
 This is the start of a room. A living room? Bedroom? I don't know what.
 In a really short while, Lisa and Deanna maxed out all they could get on the little toys. That means, what, when they start on guitar and playing chess, they should have level three music and logic skills? I think that's how that goes.
 More of the room has been added on to.
 Uh...I don't know when that happened.
 Okay, sure, times are tough for the O'Briens. That doesn't mean the girls can't have friends. Say hello to the teddy bears named Mrs. & Mr. Snuggle!

Deanna: NOM NOM NOM.
Mrs. Snuggle: Oh...oh God. Freeeee meeee.
 Lisa: I wub you, Mr. Snuggle.
Mr. Snuggle: <3
 I may or may not have cheated to get the entire thing built.
 Maybe.
 Emma: Hm...I feel like I've gotten the fast metabolism gift. You're going to try and make me thinner, aren't you?

Yes. I want to see what you look like skinny.

Emma: Fine. At least I'll get some time in this legacy.
 Emma: Somebody's birthday is coming up! :O
Deanna: Meh.
 Lisa FINALLY learnt how to speak. Jack was always so busy, either skilling up or working, and I don't want parents to NOT teach their kids things if they have a wish to.
 Lean on me when you're not strong, so on and so forth.
 Speaking of tots learning how to talk.

With that, Jack went down to the park to skill up. He ran into Agnes Crumplebottom, who would have been co-founder if I had not run into Emma and thought she was super-cute.
 Jack: Any requests?
Agnes: Play Freebird!
Jack: Uh, no.
Agnes: Tom Sawyer?
Jack: I don't know that one.
Agnes: Stairway to Heaven?
Jack: Can you hum the first few chords?
 Hmmm...there's something amiss here.
 Obligatory shot of toddler aging into child weirdly. Go forth, little Stretch O'Brien.
 Sparklies!
 Ignore the fact that her jaw is melting. My game does that to children for some reason.

The angle and the melting face doesn't really accent the fact that Lisa has a GIANT MAN-JAW. Her face is just generally weirdly proportioned. God, I hope she grows into it.
 Deanna faired much better. She is way more cute, in her little matching skirt and jacket.

Emma: CAN I BE A PART OF THE LEGACY NOW?
I cheated on them just a wee bit more for the beds and the interior. I was tired of them complaining about the fact that the room didn't have any wallpaper and they had the grass as carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment