Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chapter Nine: Wedding Bells and Goodbyes

How was your New Year's celebration? Good, I hope. Let's kick off the New Year with the last chapter of Generation 1. Now, I promised myself that the one with the most interesting personality and LTW would be the heir/heiress, not just based off looks.


 This isn't really here except for the fact that OH MY GOD THE SNORING.
 Plants: Heeeeeeelp uuuuuussss...

 Giant pool party is GIANT.
 I forgot to invite the boyfriends, though. Whoops. >.>
 This was such perfect timing. Ti-Ning stepped onto the property and Deanna started her coward animation. Fangirl, much?
 Apparently Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and Van Watson don't get along.
 Autonomous making out. I need a hose for these two, srsly.
 And, uh, autonomous hugging. These two cannot stop hugging and touching.
 Ayesha: So, you're husband's a musician?
Emma: Yuh-huh.
Ayesha: Well, I can show you some nice music.
Emma: Oh, you play too? :D
Ayesha: -_-
 I'd like to take a moment to say that Lisa and Deanna are the very first A students and honor roll students I've EVER had since I've played Sims 3.
 Welcome to the chaos that is my usual Sims party. Which I why I never throw them.
 Emma: Ti-Ning?

Ti-Ning: Yeah? :3

Emma: You ARE going to get out of the pool and leave soon, right?

Ti-Ning: Yuppers!
 I finally got a screencap of a Sim's Shatner-like rageface when a toilet breaks down.
 Aaand Ti-Ning is still swimming. I was worried that he might drown or something.
 Ti-Ning (outside, singing): Just keep swimming...

Emma: What's that noise?

Jack: It's nothing, honey.
 Ti-Ning: Just keep swimming...

Emma: Are you sure? I think I keep hearing Ti-Ning singing or something.

Ti-Ning: Just keep swimming...

Jack: Just ignore it. He'll go away when it's his curfew.
 Ti-Ning: Just keep swimming, swimming...

Emma: lolk
 Deanna: Oh, right, I've got a garden.

Plants: OH IT'S SO GREAT YOU FINALLY NOTICED US.

Deanna: SCHOOL KBAI

Plants: *sob*
 It's alright, little plants. Jack will tend to you.
 Until him and Emma go on a date that they need because Emma's getting stir crazy.
 Aww, they are STILL adorable and in love. <3
 Jack: Em, I'd take you on the best vacation ever. Travel the world! Or at the very least three parts of it...

Emma: *sigh* It would be a wonderful 50th anniversary present or something. I've always wanted to see China, Egypt or France.

Stop guilt tripping me! Expansion packs always eat my original games. So, yeah, you might get to get  (three parts of the) World Travels, but then you won't EXIST. Got it?
 Emma? Maybe you should, I don't know, look at what you're cutting?

Emma: I r awesome cook, though!

I'm sure, but-*slicing noise*-well THAT looks painful.

Emma: C...call the hospital. ; 3;
 Jack: I'm SO HUNGRY. MAKE HER MOOOOVE!!

Emma: *snicker giggle*
 Jack's gotten to the point where he can serenade Sims. Of course, he only wants to serenade his one true love, but whatever.

Jack: Honey, maybe you could be a bit more into being serenaded?

Emma: I'm swooning on the inside, honest.
 Then she started making this face.

Jack: On second thought...
 Deanna had the wish to praise Lisa for getting on the honor roll. Aww, twinly love.

Deanna: Well, really, I figured it would be the only time we got facetime, seeing as you're obsessed with our parents and their love.
 Emma apparently sensed I was taking screencaps because when I was setting the twins up for a hug and everything, she got into shot. Then she started to glare at them.
 Oh, look, birthdays! That time already?
 I could be mean and leave these two caps as a teaser. I'm nicer than that, though.
 Lisa as an adult.

Lisa: My shirt is too awesome for all of this.

Lisa rolled excitable and wants to be a Hit Movie Composer, like her dad.
 Deanna rolled genius and her LTW is to be a World Renowned Surgeon.

Deanna: *blank stare*
 Then...it was time to get engaged.

Lisa: Sammy, ILU, my favorite stalker. :D
Sam: *high-pitched squeals*
 Ti-Ning is getting difficult. Apparently Deanna kissed all the kiss out of him but any romantic actions are usually followed by "Ti-Ning isn't in a good mood."

Deanna: MARRY. ME. It's dark and I'm scared and you are wearing on my last nerve!
Ti-Ning: Y...yes ma'am.

WEDDING TIME!!
 Emma and Ayesha: *have a moment*

Moment: *is ruined by Emma stepping in a week-old, squishy newspaper*
 Everyone liked the wedding so far, so I decided to step everything up.
 And now they're married. As you do.
Then they ran away. Just...ran away. I have your mother fix grilled salmon and you just RUN AWAY?!

Emma: This is...really awkward.

In case you were wondering, Deanna is the first O'Brien legacy heiress. I love Lisa and all, I really do, but Deanna had this extra something to her. It might just be her LTW. It might be her personality. Either way Lisa will be missed, from her thick goth make-up, to her manjaw, to the fact that she was Deanna's only friend and her best friend at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment