Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chapter Eight: I Fought the Curfew

Well, I hope you all have had a pleasant holiday. Let's get back to our scheduled Sim silliness.


 I know, I know. I moved them again. >.<
 Everybody adapted quite well, though.
 Yay, birfdai.
 Jack: That was...anti-climatic.
 With a haircut and minor wardrobe change, Jack sets out into full-blown adulthood.
 Seeing as they have quite a fair chunk of change left from selling the Crumplebottom home, I decided to give them a pool.
 And a car.
 Emma met up with her friend Ayesha Ansari for some lunch.
 Meanwhile, it was homework time at the homestead.
 The Sekemoto house is way tiny. So it's hard to take easy caps.
 Outside is the most open part of the house. =_= Lisa has my idea.
 Oh, by the way? The house is RIGHT NEXT to the graveyard.

Erik Darling: o hai thar!
 Sam Sekemoto has been STALKING Lisa. He constantly comes to the house or invites Lisa over after school.
 Deanna: Mom? Wh-what are you doing?
Emma: Well, I was taking out the trash. Then Higher Being told me to make my bed. So, I stopped taking out the trash.
 Emma gains back her weight really easily. Sigh.
 Sam: Wow, Mrs. O. You're really impressive at this.
Emma: Uh, thank you?
Sam: *breathes loudly*
 DUDE. SAM.
 Jack got promoted to talent scout. Yes!
 Lisa is finally starting to accept her stalker. Yay.
 Deanna and Ti-Ning, on the other hand...
 Parker Langerak just sat there, reading his newspaper. Watching.

Deanna: My dad sent you, didn't he?
 Jack: Why is my daughter beating me at chess? ; 3;
Lisa: Probably because my logic skill is higher.
 Lisa: Enough about logic, Dad. Deanna has a boyfriend, why don't I?
Jack: Welp, do it quickly. I've seen you be nice and get to know him and that's fine, but the way I got your mother was with Flash-like speed. And balloons.
Lisa: What...?
 Black dot: Rawr! >:3

Stupid GIMP brush.
 Sam: C'mere, BB!
Lisa: I CAN'T REACH YOU. YOU ARE ON A SLIGHT INCLINE. D:<
 Sam: Well...let's, uh, try again?
 Oh. My. GOD.
 Sam: *has been beamed up*
 Now, De, you WILL go home before curfew, right?

Deanna: Yuppers. ^-^
 DEANNA.
 Emma: omfg wtf, Deanna!
 What a...bizarre argument.

Deanna: GOD YOU ARE SO UNFLIRTY!!
Emma: Wha...? O.o
 Emma: You're upset. D:
Deanna: *hisses*
 Random screenshot of new part of the house is random.
 So, Lisa finally went to the Sekemoto-Alvi household to confront her stalker.
 Lisa: So, how you doing, Sam?
Sam: Baby-like. :D
 Gasp, weird faces! Is this...is this the one?
 Lisa: Now hold still...
Sam: I'm not moving.
Lisa: Don't move!
Sam: I'm NOT.
 We FINALLY have a couple. Took her long enough.

Iqbal Alvi's hair: *ninjas into shot*
 Leighton: Go get her, tiger!
Sam: Daaad...
I end this with Jack O'Brien the quartet member. He's finally a member of the symphony.

Jack: I am over-joyed. This is better than my daughters being born. I am utterly elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment