Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chapter Ten: *tap tap* Is this on?

Oh my God I am SO sorry. ;A; With the new year means school and everything and less time for the Sims. So, we have a really quick update to tide you over. Please don't hate me. >.>


 Jack finally got a promotion and is part of the orchestra now.

Jack: Actually, there's not much of a finally to it. It just seems like a finally sort of situation because of how long WE HAVE BEEN IGNORED.
 So, Ti-Ning is still being a freaking tease and not letting Deanna get far enough to propose to him. Or, she does and he's just like "HAHAHAHAHA-no."
 Deanna: I wub you!

Ti-Ning: I love you too. *imaples*
 Trying to appease him. We need some babies!

Deanna: To be ignored?

OH MY GOD.
 Emma mastered cooking. She is the best cook EVAR. :D

Emma: Yay.

*sigh* There's supposed to be an animation but a certain tan and platinum blonde gentleman I know distracted me.
 Deanna: Kissies?

Ti-Ning: Ah, no.

So I invited him inside anyway. THEN HE SAID HE WOULD MARRY HER.
 Quick, quick, tie the knot NOW, before he changes his mind!
 Deanna: And with this ring, I thee wed.

Ti-Ning: Are you sure that's the proper grammar/punctuation for that? But anyway honey I sort of changed my-O-KAY you can stop digging your nails into my palm. I'll marry you.
 FREAKING FINALLY.
 So the main reason I moved them to the Sekemoto crib is because I distinctly remember the house having a little apartment thing for the grandmother. So I moved Jack and Emma into it.

They hardly ever use it. Unless if they sleep. >.>
 Meet Ti-Ning O'Brien.

He's a workaholic, hates the outdoors, he's good, neat and friendly. His LTW is to be a Renaissance Sim, which is to master three skills. Yippee.

At least I know why he was in a bad mood when Deanna kept hitting on him outside on a porch covered in old, rotting newspapers.
 Okay, this is really weird, Jack, Emma and Deanna keep doing this. They keep going into what will be a baby's room and just standing there. The room, in case you can't remember from a time so long ago, was Deanna and Lisa's. They keep standing where Lisa's bed was and just...stare at the wall.

Deanna: I miss my sister. :'(
 Jack: I miss my daughter. :'(

Okay, FINE, I'll invite her over. You three as so pitiful.
I got tired of all the dead plants on the front lawn and deleted the garden. And Ti-Ning, oh great hater of the outdoors, has gardening in his skills so I had him plant a new garden.

Ti-Ning: OMFG THE SUN. *hiss*

But you have level 3 gardening skill-

Ti-Ning: *rolls want to go inside*
 Meanwhile...

Deanna: TI-NING I HATE YOU SO MUCH. *proceeds to vomit into Jack and Emma's toilet*
 Ti-Ning also knows how to cook. I think his other skill is either something retardedly against his personality, like fishing, or handy. I can't remember.

Emma: Now, remember boy. I cook the meals in this house.

The second Ti-Ning cooked breakfast one morning Emma rolled the want to cook a meal. Jealous, much?
 Then suddenly some pregnant chick appeared on the por-OH MY GOD IT'S LISA.

Well done, Sam. Well done. *nods*
 Deanna was so happy to see her twin again. Her little happiness meter shot up a good bit, honestly.

Deanna: Omigawd, you're, like, preggers!
Lisa: Yup! But since I haven't announced my pregnancy to you, you can't feel my tummy or anything.
Deanna: :<
 Emma finally finished her LTW. She knows every recipe EVAR.

Emma: *claps* Yay!

I didn't see any special animation or anything. -_- Stupid EA apparently has it play EVEN WHEN THE GAME IS PAUSED.
 And after a friendly hug, the sisters parted.
 That little dot be the collection helper I bought with the points Emma got from completing her LTW. I don't know what I got it. Nobody really ever has any interest in getting bugs/rocks/etc. O.o
 Here's her little diploma. I need to make a little wall or something to place all the skill diplomas up. It'll get confusing after a few generations, though. D:

So with that, I'm going to say goodbye and that I'll post soo-
Deanna: So, right now would be a good time to announce I'm pregnant, right?
Ti-Ning: Omigawd!

Well on that bombshell, kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment