Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chapter Eleven: You Could Say We Have a Plethora of Babies

So, last chapter Deanna announced she was pregnant. Ti-Ning promptly had a better reaction than Jack did.


 Life went on, as usual, in the O'Brien household. Except now Deanna was in the one dress I hate in the Sims 3 clothing selection. For her casual clothes and pajamas. Most likely her formal, too.
 On another note, I've not seen any new babies in the family tree. Meaning Lisa might not have been pregnant in the last chapter, even though I have zero recollection of ever selecting those clothes for her. Weird.
 I finally decided to put the collection helper to good use.
 Very good use.
 No, seriously. Emma found an insane amount of precious rocks & gems.
 Ti-Ning: Oh, my little pregnant Shmoo.

Deanna: Your little pregnant what?

Ti-Ning: Sh-shmoo.

I can't be the only one to think pregnant Sims sort of have that Shmoo shape to them, can I?
Deanna: This apple would make a great face mask. :D

I've been having her eat apples like crazy. I figure it would be fun to have the generations alternate between genders. Generation one had girls, generation two will hopefully have boys, et cetera.
Ti-Ning: Is there even a point to this?

I think. I forgot to write it down, though.
I forgot how big Sims got when they were pregnant. O.o
I've been having her listen to a lot of kid music recently, which has been grating on my nerves something awful. I'm hoping for her to have either twins or triplets to get the whole conceiving thing out of the way, so she can focus on her LTW.
Ti-Ning gardens in his underwear. A lot. Jesus, the other three don't even leave their bedrooms without changing out of their sleepwear. Why do you go OUTSIDE in it, Ti-Ning?
The stuff Emma collected. Which shall be sold if needed. Emergency funds and all that.
Deanna: Aww, unborn nooboo. :3
Ti-Ning: Family outing, huh? We're we going? Movie? See the big game at the stadium? Ooh! Are we going to see your symphony perform, Jack?

You are going to the park.

Ti-Ning: *wails*
Jack jammed for tips.
The expecting parents skilled while Ti-Ning slowly died inside because he was out in nature.
And because she didn't have anything to do, I made Emma start fishing.
Jack got a pretty nice chunk of change from the chef, the lady cop, the teenager and the old fat lady in a nightgown.
Ti-Ning: *gasp* Oh, the miracle of life!

You're so creepy, dude. Seriously.
Ti-Ning: Aww, I can hear the baby!

Deanna: Yeah, right. *splash* Uh-oh.

Ti-Ning: What is it?

Her water just broke, you moron.
Quick, EVERYONE FREAK OUT NOW. That will help!
The family outing turned into, you know, a trip to the hospital. >.>
Is this really the time to hug, you two?

Emma: Yes. *cuddle*

Jack: We are in love. *snuggle*
Deanna: I got me some take-out!

How many babies did you HAVE, woman?!
Oh. My. God. Meet Benji, Rene and Murat, guys. Or Murat, Rene and Benji. Rene is the only pale one out of the three so in the maggot baby stage the other two are basically twins.

For the curious, Murat is pronounced like mural but with a t. However, Murat is French so it's pronounced like mural with a t expect without a t.
Benji is clumsy and artistic. Let's assume that's him.

Tan Baby 1: I AM HUNGRY AND NEED TO BE CUDDLED. BAWW.
Rene is friendly and a light sleeper.

Rene: I ALSO AM HUNGRY AND LONELY. BAWWW.
Jack: BABIES! :3

Uh, other baby? Are you hungry and need to be cuddled?
This is possibly Murat, and if it is than he's brave and athletic.

Tan Baby 2: I'm good.
Another good thing about the founders being here? Free, competent babysitters!
Tan Baby 2: Wait! I need to be changed!

FFS YOUR GRANDMOTHER JUST LEFT THE ROOM. And also the house. Now the only one here to take care of you is...
Tan Baby 2: GRANDPAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Who is breaking the sink for the second time while trying to clean it. I CAUGHT YOU DOING IT THIS TIME.

Jack: Sorry...
Oh, look, Deanna is actually doing some parenting!
Delicious cake...?
Aww, no. I don't want you to be an elder. You'll die soon. :(

Emma: You're quite the optimist, aren't you?
Emma: I smell a photobomb.

Emma is an adorable old lady.
More emergency funds. Because I had to already sell the other rocks & gems to expand the room for the boys.
Busting out the collection thingermajigger, I found this. Precious gems, at my dumpsters?
Deanna finally got a job at the hospital. I had totally forgotten her LTW.
I end this chapter with what Jack does best. Being paternal.

Or, uh, grandpaternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment