Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chapter Seven: Boys, Boys, Boys! Or, uh, Just One...

Hey, guys. Not way too much has happened in the Sims, but the twins and Emma DID have birthdays.


 Emma got singed. NO MORE FIXING THINGS. I don't want her to go the way of, uh, somebody who got shocked while fixing a dishwasher.
 Deanna: OH GOD THERE ARE DRAGONS UNDER MY BED.

Oh, cowards. I love you so.
 The girls love them some chess. And they always play together, too.
 D'awww.
 Erik Darling: o hai thar
 Uh, Jack? Turn around.

Jack: But I'm hungry...
 Jack: GHOSTS EXCITE ME ENOUGH TO PUNCH HOLES THROUGH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS!
 Deanna is even worse with the whole logic skill thing. She autonomously started to stargaze.
 The dishwasher still wasn't fixed when I took this. ~_~
 Okay, so I invited over Jack's fellow musicians to get to know them better, because you need that for your job. So I set up a party and...Thornton Wolff showed up. A non-musician who doesn't even remotely know the O'Briens.
 Here's that Van Watson girl, too. Who is also an unknown to the family.
 Jack shows off his amazing guitar skillz, hoping for a promotion.
 While Erik is awesome that is still going to be the O'Brien's graveyard. So I took him to the actual graveyard.
 DEATHFLOWER! I had always heard of this thing but I had no idea where it was.
 Now stay there and leave us alone, Erik.
 Pauline Wan. For some reason. I can't remember if she was doing something but she is pretty. I love her dress, too! So pretty. ^-^
 This cap is not random, honest. Not melty child chin!
 And another!1!!
 Deanna: So. Musical notes.
Lisa: Yup.
Deanna: Dad's a musician.
Lisa: Yup.
Deanna: Are you listening to me?
Lisa: *still staring off into space*
 Sunset time. Yay.
 I love how these girls are so close.

By the way, Deanna and Lisa are twins, right? I gave Jack the fertility treatment lifetime reward during Emma's pregnancy. I planned on using it but because of the budget and so on I decided that Deanna and Lisa were all they need. So, does that mean they're natural twins?
 Emma: The broken dishwasher displeases me.
 Jack: I am also displeased.
 Tuseday Sears: Thirded.
 Emma: OH MY GOD MOVE, WOMAN. YOU'RE IN THE WAY OF MY COUNTER THAT'S THE ONLY COUNTER SPACE I HAAAAAAAVE!
 Yay, a dinner together.
 I got an update going "OMG IT R EMMA'S BDAY," so I got her a cake.
 This is the new Emma, ya'll.
 Jack got level six in guitar and can serenade people now! Because Emma and Jack aren't already insanely clingy!
 Lisa: Dad, what's fifteen times twenty?
Jack: I'm a musician. I'm not smart, honey. I can hardly read. Just like all musicians.
Lisa: Neil Peart. Your argument is invalid.
 Deanna: What year was Napoleon exiled, Mom?
Emma: Why don't you Wiki it?
 Who is Lisa inviting over, I wonder? :o
 This is Ti-Ning Lynn. Lisa met him at school and he intrigued me. Platinum blonde, mixed skin and that NAME. I honestly caught just a glimpse of his name in the pop-up saying Lisa met him and I thought his name was Tiny.
 Jack: I AM WATCHING YOU, BOY. NO SEX.
Deanna: Dad, we're ten.
Jack: NO. SEX.
 Invisible trash bag!
 It's was time for another "OMFG IT'S SOMEBODY BIRTHDAI BUY THEM CAKE," update for the girls. THREE cakes, you wonder? Well I decided to do one for Ti-Ning, too.
 Oh hey! Way to great boys that you don't really know in your sleepwear, Deanna!
 Emma and Jack started to autonomously flirt. Guys...birthday party.
 Jack & Emma: *slurping noises*

GUYS. BIRTHDAYS.
 Sparklies! Grow into the pretty thing I want you to be!
 She...uh, grew up into a skinny, tanned, platinum blonde boy! Surprising seeing as she's a somewhat chubby, pale, black haired girl.

Just kidding. It's just Ti-Ning.
 All the man jaw comments turned Lisa into a depressed emo. Somebody's getting a part time job at the graveyard!

She rolled the hopeless romantic trait.
 Deanna is the girly girl of the twin. God I hope she rolls the LTW to be a doctor. She's full of logic and it's all she knows. D:

She rolled computer whiz.
 Yeah, I love Lisa, but I still don't know about the jaw. And she doesn't show any interest in Ti-Ning.
 Lisa has her first game of chess by herself.
 So, I had Deanna start on her quest.
 Welp, everything seems to be going well so far.
 After loads of flirting they JUST become friends. xD
 Deanna: Ti-Ning?
Ti-Ning: Yeah?
Deanna: You're the salsa to my tortilla chips.
Ti-Ning: That...that's the most romantic thing that anyone has ever said to me.
 First smoochies and first romance!!
Deanna doesn't pull any punches with relationships, just like her old man!

Deanna: ILU, Ti-Ning.
Ti-Ning: I MUST PEE. D:

Then she...told him to leave so she could go to bed. "Yeah, first kiss, you gotta use the bathroom. BE MY BOYFRIEND KBAI!"

No comments:

Post a Comment